About Us The Lord's Chapel
The Lord's Chapel at Elmwood is located across from the Cottage, just inside the gates and across the Morgan Bridge. Built in 2005 through a generous gift of the Garrott family, the Lord's Chapel was designed by architect Jack Tucker, Jr. and built by Ron Speck. In keeping with tradition, the Chapel is reminiscent of the Victorian Gothic Carpenter style of architecture that was used in building the 1866 Phillips Cottage.
The Lord's Chapel may be reserved for funeral services and funeral receptions.
Other events such as weddings, civic and scout groups, birthday parties and more can be scheduled. The Chapel seats approximately 50 people and accommodates approximately 100 standing. It is equipped with its own restroom and kitchen.
For more information, event pricing, or to reserve the Chapel, please contact the Elmwood office at (901) 774-3212 or email us(jody [at] elmwoodcemetery [dot] org).